The Pacific West Wallboard difference
Rely on our competitive pricing, quality standards, professional capabilities and management experience to complete your multi-family drywall projects successfully. Since 1974, Pacific West Wallboard has delivered the tangibles and intangibles that general contractors and developers in the Western U.S. want for their multi-family drywall projects.
- Professional Supervision on Every Jobsite: We provide highly qualified and experienced foremen on every job.These individuals have an average of 10 years service with PacWall and they understand the quality of work that is expected from our company.
- Weekly General Superintendent Support: We have dedicated General Superintendents that visit each of our jobsites weekly to provide extra support and service to our customers.These superintendents insure the quality of work exceeds our customers’ expectations while providing an extra line of communication and information for our project foremen.
- Specific Quality Control Procedures: Every unit that PacWall completes is monitored and then approved using our in-house quality checkpoint system. This ensures that each individual unit is one that our customers and our company are proud of.
- Reputation / Years of Service: “The best thing we’ve built in the last 30 years is our reputation.”
After 30+ years in business and more than 70,000 units completed, we pride ourselves on the relationships that we have built and the repeat customers that we work with.
Multi-State Operations: Working in 8 of the Western States, PacWall has more than 600 field employees. This enables our company to quickly deploy workforces and ‘helping hands’ when and if the situation calls.
Detailed Bids: We provide comprehensive and detailed bids that clearly outline every aspect of the scope of work. Our estimators are always on hand to answer any questions and assist with value engineering.
Choose Pacific West Wallboard for your next multi-family drywall project.
- Leo Worthen
- Stacey Miller, Controller
- Field Personnel
- Jesus Mendoza, V.P. of Field Operations